Who we are
The Emerging Payments Association is a thriving community of payments professionals whose goals are to strengthen and expand the payments industry to benefit all stakeholders.
What does an EPA Advisory Board member do?
- Attend all Advisory Board meetings throughout the year
- Contribute ideas and views relating to the strategy and priorities of the group
- Contribute content and input to papers produced for regulators, press releases, case studies
- Work diligently together outside meetings on agreed projects, and if appropriate, mentor one of the EPA’s projects
- Introduce new prospective members to join the EPA
- Use their Advisory Board membership to endorse their company’s brand
- Talk positively about the work done by the industry and the group
- Represent EPA at industry conferences and events.
- Provide guidance when required to EPA members
The Advisory Board is lead by EPA Asia’s Benefactor Members. The key function of the advisory board is to provide guidance and recommendations to assist EPA Asia is being the peak body for the APAC payments community
Chief Executive Officer
Experienced senior leader with proven track record in driving initiatives and customer engagement.
Advisory Board Chair
Career Goal: Lead innovative, high performing teams to deliver projects and products that improve the way people live, work and play. In doing so, be a strategic, collaborative leader that drives transformational change
Steven X. C.
Business Development Director
Strategic Business Consultant
Chief Compliance Officer
Capital Markets Industry Lead